FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS:
- “Very Interactive and useful to write out steps to take which stimulated my thinking on areas I hadn’t considered before. The ‘props’ were useful too helping to identify types of actions to take e.g. conversation, direction, reassurance (thumbs) and stop or pause (for further thinking)”
- “Being encouraged to focus on the things I can do rather than on what I can’t and to make plans to achieve them”
- “I found the whole workshop uplifting, especially … the funny e.g. ATTITUDE = 100%”
On this half-day workshop you are offered a fresh look at how to create a life after a redundancy. This change in the way ‘things used to be could be your opportunity to embark on a new career, a chance to do more of what you love, to discover a hidden or new interest or to develop a more fulfilling lifestyle. Whatever your desire this is within your reach, with good planning.
* Have you reviewed your strengths or transferable skills?
* Do you need support with developing a plan to get back into employment, change career, or set up a business?
We work with anyone who is actively interested in exploring the next steps for their next adventure!
NEXT WORKSHOP DATE: Friday 20th September 2019, 10:00am – 1pm
COST: £55.00 per person
Contact us to find out more and to book your place.